I thought it quite romantic that the pastor who married Brittnie & Cameron on a rainy afternoon in September, also married Brittnie's parents many years before. That continuity is a great symbol of the lasting bonds that tie us together over the years. The history and connection from one generation to the next. We at Harbuck & Co enjoyed getting to be a part of this next chapter in the story.
We had such a great time with Brittnie & Cam over these last nine or so months. Developing a rapport with them, learning their story, shooting their engagement photos, & Brittnie's bridals. Their meeting is like something out of a TV sitcom. If you didn't see our sneak peek on our facebook page that gave a little tidbit about their beginnings, you should check it out, it's a delightful story. It was nice to see that whole story come full circle. We were so happy to be a part of this special day, as well as the journey that led to this point. Below is a sampling of images from Brittnie & Cameron's wedding day!
- Venue: Union Springs - Garrison, TX
- Wedding Coordinator: Becky Spivey
- Florist/Design: La Tee Da - Tyler, TX
- DJ/Band: Jimmy Kaiser
- Bride's Attire: Ventura's
- Wedding Party Attire: Macy's, Nordstroms, Dillards
- Makeup Artist: Ashley Conlon - Bella Salon, Lufkin TX
- Caterers: Shelley's Bakery
- Decorator: Becky Spivey
- Cakes Provided by: Cindy Mettaurer Hancock
- Videographer: The Addingtons
- Groom's Attire: House of Traditions
- Hair Styling by: Rob Fisher - Bellas Salon, Lufkin TX