Hillary and Trey, two Lufkin natives, wed on a beautiful May day at St. Cyprian's Church. Not quite high school sweethearts, the two got together after graduating and went to separate colleges. Trey is an A&M alumnus and Hillary hails from Baylor University. They had a long distance relationship, carving out time between school holidays, studying and extra curricular commitments. Trey proposed after almost 4 years of dating, at Hillary's family home, a special place to them both.
Their wedding day was beautiful, the weather perfect . They had a traditional episcopal ceremony in a beautiful old church followed by a lively reception at Crown Colony Country Club. There was much laughing and talking and boy was there dancing. Everyone got out on the floor and tore the dance floor up. It made for a great party!
We were very happy to share this journey with them and we wish Hillary & Trey many many years of wedded happiness. Congratulations to you both!
- Ceremony Venue: St. Cyprian's Episcopal Church
- Reception Venue: Crown Colony Country Club
- Catering provided by: Crown Colony Country Club
- Cake provided by: Grandough's Baking Co.
- Groom's cake provided by: Grandough's Baking Co.
- Bartending provided by: Crown Colony Country Club
- Florist: Donna's Floral Design
- Wedding Coordination: Cathy Todd & Angie Reece
- DJ/Band: Royal Dukes Band of Houston
- Ceremony Music: David Lawson
- Videographer: Build a Wedding
- Bride's Wedding Attire: Mia Bridal Couture
- Groom's Wedding Attire: Men's Warehouse
- Hair Styling: Sue Faicloth of Texas Tanglers