Meagan & Jeremiah are one of the sweetest couples I've had the pleasure of working with. They were so much fun getting to know and one of the most laid back & chill couples to date! Both are so down to earth, I felt like we were all friends when the whole process was over!
Married at Lufkin's First Assembly Church, the weather was less than desirable. It started pouring before the portraits were due to be shot & continued on through most of the wedding. But the weather didn't stop us from capturing some very sweet moments. From the personalized service from their pastor, to the fun interaction between them, their wedding was full of love & tender moments.
Their reception was held at Behannon's Warehouse, downtown Lufkin, where their friends & family gathered to celebrate the new couple. Even the kids got on the dance floor & showed the adults how to "cut a rug". Though the weather wasn't ideal, the spirit of the event was lively, full of laughs & hugs & warmth! We were so happy to be a part of it all!
- Ceremony Venue: Lufkin First Assembly
- Catering provided by Family
- Cake provided by: Angelic Cupcake
- Bride's Dress: Rubie & Jane
- Hair Styling: Stacey Squires - Studio 319
- Car Service: Southern Chrysler Dodge
- Reception Venue: Behannon's Warehouse
- Florist: Alene's Florist
- Lighting & Sound: Sound Tech
- Groom's Tux: Al's Formal Wear
- Makeup Artist Services: Studio 319