We first met Jessica & Jake way back at the beginning of the year and were with them on this journey the whole way. In April, we had an amazing engagement session with these two. Ridiculously good-looking, there wasn't a bad photo of them. And of course their fun loving personalities really came out in their session as well.
Then in August we had Jessica's bridal session at their venue. Things were hot! Both the temperature and Jessica in her form fitting mermaid style dress. We enjoyed our time with her and helping make her look beautiful, not that she needed us, for her bridal photos.
Then on a warm and lovely September afternoon, we got to watch Jessica & Jake exchange vows in front of lot of friends & family. It was quite a party. We love every opportunity to be with our clients every step of the way during their wedding journey. Congratulations to you guys and many wishes and blessings for a long & happy life together.
- Venue: Centaur Arabian Farms
- Wedding Coordinator: Connie Conway
- Cake Provided by: Chez Bazan
- DJ: CMB Music Productions
- Bride's Attire by: Patsy's Boutique
- Hair Styling by: Belladonna Day Spa - Krystal Vasquez
- Caterers: Azalea Food Company
- Florist/Decorator: Diane Reis - Two Dandelions
- Bartending: Centaur
- Videography: Mike Friederick
- Groom's Attire by: Men's Warehouse
- Makeup Artist by: Tiffany Beall
Remember to "LIKE" us on Facebook. And follow us on Instagram. We're also on Pinterest! You can contact us via email: email@example.com to book a session or discuss your wedding needs!