Kara & Sean's big day dawned dreary, wet & surprisingly cold. Who knew it would rain like that in San Antonio in mid-November. But while the weather outside was dreary & cold, the spirits inside were warm & bright. They didn't let the weather get in the way of their wedding day.
A beautiful ceremony, held in front of a large picturesque fountain, attended by guests with fashionable black umbrellas, went on just as planned. But the ceremony was nothing compared to the party they gave at their reception. Beautifully decorated, the scene was something out of a Hollywood film. Every last detail was seen to and the room was a gorgeous representation of months of hard work & planning & carefully executed decorating.
One of the most lovely venues we've had the pleasure of shooting at here at Harbuck & Co. It was a full night of eating, laughing, dancing & partying. We were there to capture it all. Congratulations Kara & Sean! May your marriage be as beautiful as your wedding!
A special thanks to Jessica Martin Photography for lending a helping hand & 2nd shooting this wedding with me!
- Venue: McNay Art Museum
- Consultant: Sweet August Events - Reba Hall
- Videography: Sigh & Sound Films
- Florist: Petal & Vine
- Band: The Pictures
- Ceremony & Cocktail Music: Allegretto
- Caterer: Absolutely Delicious
- Lighting: McNay Art Museum
- Heaters: Great Events
- Cake: Elaine's Custom Cakes
- Hair: Benjamin Hair Co.
- Makeup: Regan Williamson
- Rentals: Touch of Elegance & Luxe Even Rentals
- Car Service (Rolls Royce Bently): Capers
- Security: Randy Cawthon
- Paper Products: Girl General
- Favors: Delice Chocolatier